Rani Qatam JhumkisRegular price ₹ 3,000.00 Sale price ₹ 870.00
Ships within 24 hours Free Shipping on Prepaid Orders (India)
This magnificent piece has kundan detailing all over. And the intricate design has a circular motif on top and a glossy pair of jhumkis at the bottom. The pair is a classic statement accessory and can transform your look to great heights in a matter of seconds due to its remarkable design.
- Color : Red
- Size : 9.5*4 cms
- Weight : 60 gms
- Material : Alloy ,Kundan , Pearls , Beads
- Unit : Pair
Due to limitations in the photography and natural light settings, actual product colors might vary a bit from what it appears in the photographs. The length and the weight of the product is an approximate. Actual dimensions may vary marginally
åÊwear a silk sari to match the grandiose of this pair
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store in separate zip lock bags with air squeezed out to avoid damages
- Wipe it gently with a clean cloth after each use, to increase longevity
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturizer, soap or other harsh chemicals
- For thread tassels, use a narrow comb / hot iron to maintain shape
- For faux fur, use a hair dryer to maintain shape
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Store in separate zip lock bags with air squeezed out to avoid damages.
- Wipe it gently with a clean cloth after each use, to increase longevity.
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturiser, soap or other harsh chemicals.
- Store them separately in a bag.
- Dry over a sun shade area. Don't let them exposed to direct heat.
- Soak your silk sarees in mild detergent and hand wash them gently.
- Iron the saree at low heat or put the saree under a cotton cloth while ironing it.