Rani Emerald Mastani StudsRegular price ₹ 1,900.00 Sale price ₹ 855.00
Ships within 24 hours Free Shipping on Prepaid Orders (India)
These studs have a classic ethnic Bollywood vibe. Look like a regal Rajasthani princess in these studs. The studs have a circular pattern and an intricate kundan and crystal detailing all over. These studs are so bright and vibrant that they can lift up almost any ethnic up-do. The studs are light and yet have a striking statement design.åÊ
- Color :Pink Golden, Green
- Size : 4.5*4.5 cms
- Weight : 21 gms
- Material : Alloy ,åÊKundan,åÊ Crystal
- Unit : Pair
Due to limitations in the photography and natural light settings, actual product colors might vary a bit from what it appears in the photographs. The length and the weight of the product is an approximate. Actual dimensions may vary marginally
You can opt for a floor length anarkali to go with these studs.
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store in separate zip lock bags with air squeezed out to avoid damages
- Wipe it gently with a clean cloth after each use, to increase longevity
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturizer, soap or other harsh chemicals
- For thread tassels, use a narrow comb / hot iron to maintain shape
- For faux fur, use a hair dryer to maintain shape
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Store in separate zip lock bags with air squeezed out to avoid damages.
- Wipe it gently with a clean cloth after each use, to increase longevity.
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturiser, soap or other harsh chemicals.
- Store them separately in a bag.
- Dry over a sun shade area. Don't let them exposed to direct heat.
- Soak your silk sarees in mild detergent and hand wash them gently.
- Iron the saree at low heat or put the saree under a cotton cloth while ironing it.