Purple Suraj JhumkisRegular price ₹ 2,699.00 Sale price ₹ 1,350.00
Ships within 24 hours Free Shipping on Prepaid Orders (India)
These jhumkis will be the perfect accessory for the coming wedding season. These jhumkis have a beautiful suraj moitif on top and at the bottom is a gorgeous jhumki pattern with pearl detailing, which will blow your mind away. This pair has an elegant feel with a kundan detailed center the sheen of this pair is on another level and will look amazing with any ethnic outfit.
- Color :Purple , Metalic Golden
- Size : 6.5*3.8 cms
- Weight : 50 gms
- Material : Alloy ,Kundan , Pearls
- Unit : Pair
Due to limitations in the photography and natural light settings, actual product colors might vary a bit from what it appears in the photographs. The length and the weight of the product is an approximate. Actual dimensions may vary marginally
You can wear this pair with any matching ethnic outfit of your choosing and you will enter the party looking like a diva.
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store in separate zip lock bags with air squeezed out to avoid damages
- Wipe it gently with a clean cloth after each use, to increase longevity
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturizer, soap or other harsh chemicals
- For thread tassels, use a narrow comb / hot iron to maintain shape
- For faux fur, use a hair dryer to maintain shape
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Store in separate zip lock bags with air squeezed out to avoid damages.
- Wipe it gently with a clean cloth after each use, to increase longevity.
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturiser, soap or other harsh chemicals.
- Store them separately in a bag.
- Dry over a sun shade area. Don't let them exposed to direct heat.
- Soak your silk sarees in mild detergent and hand wash them gently.
- Iron the saree at low heat or put the saree under a cotton cloth while ironing it.