Coral Fulwari JhumkisRegular price ₹ 3,500.00 Sale price ₹ 1,400.00
Ships within 24 hours Free Shipping on Prepaid Orders (India)
This stunning and beautiful statement earring pair has kundan work in it and a heritage meenakari work all over. The intricate pearl detailing in this exquisite piece makes a popular choice, as this piece is a bestseller and a hot favorite, so wear itåÊto the next big party and be the stunner. These earrings will lift up your outfit and go perfectly with your glamed up look for the event.
- Color : Coral, Pink,Metalic Golden
- Size : 11.5*4.5 cms
- Weight : 61 gms
- Material : Alloy, Beads, Kundan, Meenakari, Pearls
- Unit : Pair
Due to limitations in the photography and natural light settings, actual product colors might vary a bit from what it appears in the photographs. The length and the weight of the product is an approximate. Actual dimensions may vary marginally
Style This one with a bhagalpuri silk sari
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store in separate zip lock bags with air squeezed out to avoid damages
- Wipe it gently with a clean cloth after each use, to increase longevity
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturizer, soap or other harsh chemicals
- For thread tassels, use a narrow comb / hot iron to maintain shape
- For faux fur, use a hair dryer to maintain shape
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Store in separate zip lock bags with air squeezed out to avoid damages.
- Wipe it gently with a clean cloth after each use, to increase longevity.
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturiser, soap or other harsh chemicals.
- Store them separately in a bag.
- Dry over a sun shade area. Don't let them exposed to direct heat.
- Soak your silk sarees in mild detergent and hand wash them gently.
- Iron the saree at low heat or put the saree under a cotton cloth while ironing it.